G549:2000 Interconnection Implementation Plan
Specifies the recommended technique for passing information between networks that is necessary for end-to-end operation but is not included in the signalling elements of the Interconnection ISUP Specification.
Amendment No.1 of 2020 supports the transfer of international CLI.
The Specification was reconfirmed in 2007, 2012 and 2017 and amended in 2020. The next review is scheduled to occur in 2025.
Other related documents include:
- G500:2000 Interconnection ISUP (this complements G549:2000)
- G500:1998 Specification - Signalling System No 7 - Interconnect ISUP (this was improved to produce G500:2000)
- G500:1998 Supplement is the supplementary documents to G500:1998. It contains a number of service descriptions and the interconnect dial plan which was the predecessor to G549:2000.
- G549:2002 Interconnection Implementation Guideline may also be of interest. It provides information on the consistent implementation of interconnection signalling based on G500:2002 and interworking between G500:2000 and G500:2002.
- G500:2002 Specification - Interconnect Signalling Specification for Circuit Switched Networks is based on the ITU's ISUP 2000 and related ETSI specifications and may be of interest if using G549:2002 instead of G549:2000.