AS/CA S043.3:2015 Requirements for Customer Equipment for connection to a metallic local loop interface of a Telecommunications Network Part 3: DC, low frequency AC and voicebandAS/CA S043.3:2015 (.pdf, 586 KB)
Publication date: 9 Jan 2015
This Standard specifies the technical requirements for Customer Equipment (CE) that-
- is designed or intended for connection to a Telecommunications Network via a metallic local loop interface; and
- is designed or intended to include one or more of the following capabilities:
- DC power feeding or signalling.
- Operation in the low frequency AC band, below 300 Hz.
- Operation in the voice frequency band.
- Operation above the voice frequency band up to 20 kHz.
This document supersedes AS/ACIF S043.3:2008. The superseded Standard is available at www.commsalliance.com.au/Documents/Available-Superseded.