ACOMMS 2021 - Book your seats! Early Bird Pricing ends today!
* Shortlisted Finalists Announced: Wednesday 7 July
* ACOMM Awards Dinner & Winners Announced: Wednesday 18 August, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Telco Sector Further Extends Measures to Assist Customers Affected by COVID-19Australia’s telecommunications providers have agreed to extend the operating principles put in place by the industry to help keep people connected throughout COVID-19 and assist with financial hardship resulting from the pandemic.
The principles have been in place since April 2020 and will now be extended to 30 September 2021, at which time they will again be reviewed by industry.
The measures are in addition to the comprehensive existing co-regulatory framework of customer protections and financial hardship safeguards under which the industry operates.
Among other things, the COVID-19 principles provide that any customer who has entered into and complies with a financial hardship agreement will not be disconnected without their consent, regardless of when they entered that agreement.
Broadband Speeds Reach New HighThe ACCC’s quarterly Measuring Broadband Australia report, released today, has shown fixed-line NBN broadband services reaching an all-time performance high in February 2021.
Register your Business for eSafety's Online Safety WebinarThe eSafety Commissioner is currently taking bookings for businesses to host our free, informative and thought-provoking presentation, Keeping safe online @home and @work, to help staff stay on top of online safety issues at home and in the workplace
The presentation is delivered by our expert education and training team via live, interactive webinar. Sessions are 40 to 60 minutes long including question time.
Designed for businesses, the session:
A minimum of 50 participants are required to secure a booking.
- Provides an overview of the key functions of eSafety and explores the latest online safety research and behaviour trends.
- Discusses online safety issues faced by both young people and adults, including cyberbullying, adult cyber abuse, inappropriate content and technology-facilitated abuse.
- Highlights practical steps to prevent and deal with incidents of online abuse in the workplace.
- Explores strategies for parents and carers to help their families have safe, enjoyable experiences online.
For further information and to register click here.
Communications Alliance is pleased to welcome the following new member:
RingCentral Australia Pty Ltd
|One intuitive platform for voice, video meetings, team messaging, and collaboration and contact centre.|
From click-to-dial functionality to one-click video conferencing, everyone readily accesses the same must-have digital tools through a single, easy-to-use platform that seamlessly works across office sites and mobile devices. Setup, deployment, and adoption is also easy and IT can manage it all from anywhere.