- Works Program
- Committees and Groups
- Internet Service Providers
- Mobile Premium Services
- Mobile Number Portability
- NBN Project
- Policies and Procedures
The Communications Alliance Operations Council is comprised of senior representatives from member companies to guide and help manage the core operational activities of the Alliance.Operations Council members include the Chairs of the four existing Communications Alliance Reference Panels and former members of the NBN Project Steering Committee, which was dissolved.
The Council oversees a work program that includes:
- priority activities needed to facilitate the early stages of NBN deployment;
- transfer of existing customers from copper to fibre-based services; and
- ensuring coordination across the breadth of reference panel work programs.
Constitution (Download, .doc 95KB)
.au Domain Administration (auDA), Aussie Broadband, Amazon Web Services, Baker McKenzie, ByteDance, Ericsson, Foxtel, Google, International Copper Development Association, KWM, Symbio Global, nbn, Nokia, Optus, Patrick Fair Associates, Pivotel, Superloop, Telstra, TPG Telecom, Twilio, Vocus.