C540:2013 Local Number Portability - Incorporating Variation No.1/2015
- inclusion of reference to the Customer Authorisation Industry Guideline (G651:2015);
- removal of the condition that a CA is deemed to be invalid if the Customer validly rescinds or cancels a contract within the cooling off period in accordance with the applicable fair trading legislation, as this is inconsistent with the Australian Consumer Law;
- removal of the guidance note on Requirements for Customer Authorisation in Section 4 with the intent of the note being captured in the Customer Authorisation Industry Guideline (G651:2015);
- removal of the requirement that the Gaining CSP must obtain an agreement to the Implementation Schedule from the Customer and the Losing Carrier ‘in writing’; and
- the reinstatement of 2007 LNP Code obligation relating to retention of the Customer Authorisation.