Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Communications Alliance reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- Canceled Events - If Communications Alliance cancels an event by choice, all fully paid delegates will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, delegates will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer their registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Cancelled or Postponed Events - In either case, we'll alert you ASAP.
- Rescheduled Events – We will contact you with the new date and time. If you can't make the new date you will receive a full refund upon request.
- Delegate substitution - Registrants may nominate a substitute to attend in their absence at any time.
- Registration Cancellation by Delegate – A full refund will be provided where written notification (by email or fax) is received at least 7 days prior to the event. Refunds are not provided for any cancellation received after this time or for non-attendance on the day.
- Method of Refund - Contact Communications Alliance firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, please be aware that you will need some form of proof- of- purchase (such as your receipt) in order to obtain a refund.
These above policies apply to all Communications Alliance Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.