Comms Essentials – Space and Satellite
Wednesday 26 September 2018 Sydney
Wednesday 26 September 2018 Melbourne
Who should attend:
Communications Alliance members and other stakeholders.
- The Australian Space Agency - Speaker: Dr Megan Clark, Head of the Australian Space Agency
- Spectrum Management Challenges and Outlook - Speaker: James Cameron, Authority Member, Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
- Boeing Australia: Challenges and Opportunities - Speaker: Michael deLaChapelle, Senior Technical Fellow, Defence, Space & Security, Boeing
- Q&A - Facilitator: John Stanton, CEO, Communications Alliance
ACOMM AWARDS 2018
The ACOMMS – the telecommunications sector’s annual Industry Awards – are the moment that our industry comes together to celebrate and recognise excellence. Now in their twelfth year, the nationally recognised and highly-coveted ACOMMS will be awarded in 2018 on the evening of 29 August 2018 at the stunning Hyatt Regency in Sydney.
Visit the 2017 ACOMMS photo gallery here and highlights video here. And see the 2017 winners here.
Nominations for the 2018 ACOMM Awards are now closed!
The telecommunications sector’s annual Industry Awards – The ACOMMS - recognise excellence in the wider communications ecosystem, rewarding and profiling companies which have excelled within the industry around the nation, regardless of size, location, and whether service providers, vendors, or suppliers of professional services.
- Award Nominations Close: Friday 11 May 2018
Celebrate your achievements with your industry - nominate for the 2018 ACOMM Awards! There is no charge to nominate. Nominate here
Sponsorship Opportunities for 2019
ACOMMS is a sell-out event with over 450 senior industry people attending. Sponsoring the ACOMMS provides a unique opportunity for brand positioning. As a sponsor, you will have your organisation highlighted in front of some of the most influential professionals and decision-makers in the Telco industry. Please contact Rebecca Nasato on +61 3 9663 3093 or email email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities at the ACOMM Awards 2019.